When we released the One Wants to be a Letter Book a month ago, we had modest hopes for the book sales. However, we are happy to report that we have now sold over 500 copies of the book! This news is so amazing and Jake is blown away by the enthusiastic response. About the […]
About Sheryl Marrazzo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Sheryl Marrazzo contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Sheryl Marrazzo
Sheryl, John and Jake shared their story with other Duchenne parents and kids at the CureDuchenne’s Futures conference, held November 3–4, 2018 in Needham, Massachusetts. Jake, now 15, was diagnosed with Duchenne in January 2011, just before his eighth birthday. “We couldn’t move Jake, so we had chair lifts installed, which insurance didn’t cover,” Sheryl […]
Jake’s Dad, John, competed with two other Dads on the Dudes Against Duchenne Team at the Buzzards Bay Triathlon on September 16, 2018. It is a beautiful course right along the ocean in Westport, MA on Buzzards Bay. The race started with a two mile run with Jake being pushed by John in our Hoyt Chair. […]
Jake was asked to be a guest speaker talking to first-year medical students at the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) on September 12, 2018. He spoke to them about what he thinks makes a doctor world-famous. Jake had them laughing which the students told him was the highlight of their day. One of the […]
HOPKINTON — Just before 8 a.m. Sunday, Sheryl Marrazzo crouches down and places both her hands squarely on the sides of her son’s face and leans in close until both their foreheads touch. just a few short minutes, Marrazzo will be competing in the annual Title 9 women’s sprint triathlon, which she’s done for the […]
Blog and News Posts
- Virtual Event with Jeff Kinney and Jake Marrazzo on December 14
- One Wants to be a Letter Book Has Sold 500 Copies!
- Jake on the Dr. Phil Show!
- Driving with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Jake Marrazzo Chosen as WCVB Channel 5 Boston A+ Student
- Parents Swap Stories at the CureDuchenne ‘Futures’ Conference
- Father & Son with Duchenne complete Buzzards Bay Triathlon
- Jake Talks to 1st Year Medical Students at UMass Medical
- Hudson Mother & Son Complete Title 9 Triathlon in Hopkinton
- I Just Want to Show Other Patients that Anything is Possible
- Hudson Woman Will Compete in a Triathlon with Her Son Who Has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- First Day Using Our New Team Hoyt Running Chair
The 4 Jake’s Sake Charitable Foundation helps families who have children with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
4 Jake’s Sake Charitable Foundation
P.O. Box 238
Hudson, MA 01749