Jake’s Dad, John, competed with two other Dads on the Dudes Against Duchenne Team at the Buzzards Bay Triathlon on September 16, 2018. It is a beautiful course right along the ocean in Westport, MA on Buzzards Bay. The race started with a two mile run with Jake being pushed by John in our Hoyt Chair. […]
About Sheryl Marrazzo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Sheryl Marrazzo contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Sheryl Marrazzo
Jake was asked to be a guest speaker talking to first-year medical students at the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) on September 12, 2018. He spoke to them about what he thinks makes a doctor world-famous. Jake had them laughing which the students told him was the highlight of their day. One of the […]
HOPKINTON — Just before 8 a.m. Sunday, Sheryl Marrazzo crouches down and places both her hands squarely on the sides of her son’s face and leans in close until both their foreheads touch. just a few short minutes, Marrazzo will be competing in the annual Title 9 women’s sprint triathlon, which she’s done for the […]
Blog and News Posts
- Father & Son with Duchenne complete Buzzards Bay Triathlon
- Jake Talks to 1st Year Medical Students at UMass Medical
- Hudson Mother & Son Complete Title 9 Triathlon in Hopkinton
- I Just Want to Show Other Patients that Anything is Possible
- Hudson Woman Will Compete in a Triathlon with Her Son Who Has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
4 Jake’s Sake Charitable Foundation
P.O. Box 238
Hudson, MA 01749
The 4 Jake’s Sake Charitable Foundation helps families who have children with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.