Since my mom shares my entire life on Facebook, I’ve been getting asked lately how I feel about attending Wheaton College. I’m really excited about the opportunity to go but also nervous about moving away from home. It’s a mixture of emotions I call nerve-cited. I’m sure most people feel the same way, but there’s another thing added on that I have to be nervous about, and that is other people taking care of me.
About Jake Marrazzo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jake Marrazzo contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Jake Marrazzo
Blog and News Posts
- Boston 25 News Does A Zip Trip To Hudson
- College Bound
- Virtual Event with Jeff Kinney and Jake Marrazzo on December 14
- One Wants to be a Letter Book Has Sold 500 Copies!
- Jake on the Dr. Phil Show!
- Driving with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Jake Marrazzo Chosen as WCVB Channel 5 Boston A+ Student
- Parents Swap Stories at the CureDuchenne ‘Futures’ Conference
- Father & Son with Duchenne complete Buzzards Bay Triathlon
- Jake Talks to 1st Year Medical Students at UMass Medical
- Hudson Mother & Son Complete Title 9 Triathlon in Hopkinton
- I Just Want to Show Other Patients that Anything is Possible
The 4 Jake’s Sake Charitable Foundation helps families who have children with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
4 Jake’s Sake Charitable Foundation
P.O. Box 238
Hudson, MA 01749